Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day 270: Linchpin by Seth Godin


I'd be surprised if you hadn't heard of Seth Godin. He is like a god in the blogging world and his name shows up everywhere. I subscribed to his blog for awhile but hadn't read any of his books when I heard about the Linchpin meetup. It was a chance to meet other people in the area who were inspired by him. I didn't quite fit the bill but I thought it would attract some interesting people so I decided to show up. I ran out and bought the book and crammed as much as I could before the meetup. It was a fun event and I did meet some cool people so I'm glad I went.

PS - I will take a better photo as soon as I have the chance :/

Status: Dibbed

2 comments :

  1. I've heard of this, but never checked it out. It comes highly rec'd, so I'd like to see it :3 Dibby?

    ReplyDelete