Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 250: Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice


I'm going to be a little lame tonight and post another Phoenix Wright game. I had something else in mind but I waited too long to take the photo and now I can't get a decent shot. I had the same problem with the Pinkerton CD the other day but fortunately I had a guest with a nice camera.

My helpful guest with the camera happened to be a man I met in Thailand back in May. We were staying in the same couchsurfing house and although our paths only briefly crossed we got along quite well. Mathias had plans to visit friends in California and we made arrangements for him to take a side trip up to Seattle to visit.

I can go overboard with activity ideas but Mathias was a good sport and came along for the ride. Drove the ride, even. We had brunch at Cafe Flora with Kim to hear about her Linear A progressions. Watched a Husky game with Suz and Greg. Wine at Bottlehouse followed by cocktails at The Living Room with Emily and Nicole. We played board games at Captain Black's with old and new friends. He got to meet just about everyone I care about. And on top of all that, he made me lentil soup. It's delicious and I've been eating it all week.

Interspersed with all the activities was some quality time lying around the couch, drinking wine and watching TV. And playing Rock Band: Green Day. Mathias performed their songs well! It was a lovely weekend and it ended too soon.

Photo by Mathias

Status: Dibbed

3 comments :

  1. Great! I'll hold on to them until you're back in town :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in town, actually. Moved in, if not yet settled. We should meet up. Got any free time this week?

    If Trials & Tribulations or Justice for All are also available, I'd love them, too. (My DS collection is woefully small. I only have Pokemon and Rhythm Heaven.)

    ReplyDelete