Monday, September 6, 2010

Day 248: Pinkerton - Weezer


Like many kids of my generation, Weezer was a huge favorite of mine during my early teens. It is one of my biggest regrets that I never got to see them play back then because I really don't care about seeing them now. I pretty much lost interest in them after Pinkerton.

I did get some memorable shows in back then. My first real concert was Radiohead on tour for OK Computer. My first smaller show was Mephiskapheles. My best friend in high school got me in to ska music and we also used to swing dance together. We had a lot of fun dressing up and going to RKCNDY.

All dressed up for a ska show!

Status: Dibbed

1 comment :

  1. I'll take this. I don't recall having ever heard it, but their debut album is a fun listen.

    ReplyDelete