Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day 258: 366 Delicious Ways To Cook Rice, Beans, and Grains


I bought this in attempt to improve my diet. I haven't made a single recipe from it. The best improvement to my diet has been a result of my spinach smoothies and my community supported agriculture box. Unfortunately, one CSA box is a lot for one person. I am ashamed to say that a lot of my produce has gone to waste. On the other hand, I've found a lot more uses for it! And I have a lot of blanched and frozen green beans.

Status: Dibbed

5 comments :

  1. I'll try it :3 I love cookbooks, and have never lived without a rice cooker @_@

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you cut up the veggies/fruits into small pieces, you can freeze them in ziplocks to use later on. It saves them from going bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, good suggestion! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like this one has been dibbed, but status says available?

    ReplyDelete