Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day 263: Vib Ribbon


Vib Ribbon is an awesome game for the first Playstation. It will only work with either a Japanese or modded console. You boot up the game and then switch it out with any music CD. Then the game creates levels based on the music you are listening to.

I've been trying to get a hold of a Japanese Playstation for the sole purpose of playing this game. I used to have a modded console until I naively lent it to a coworker who had a coke problem. I also had lent her several video games and a snowboarding jacket. She disappeared one day and I never saw my stuff again. Strangely, it didn't really bother me when she disappeared with my things. She had been fired from our workplace just before her disappearance and she couldn't afford much of anything. I just hope she continued to get some entertainment from the games rather than selling them.

Status: Dibbed

2 comments :