Sunday, August 1, 2010

Day 213: Studio Ghibli Box Set


I'm a big fan of Studio Ghibli and I bought this box set years ago off the internets. Someday I will probably buy the official releases of my favorite titles but for now I don't need them. The titles I would like to own are Spirited Away, Whispers of the Heart, Totoro, and Kiki's Delivery Service.

This box set is missing a few discs, if I locate them I'll pass 'em on later. Included are: Nausicaa, Totoro, PomPoko, Whispers of the Heart, Princess Mononoke, On Your Mark, I Can Hear The Sea, and Only Yesterday.

Status: Dibbed

1 comment :

  1. Aw man, wish I'd seen this earlier X3 I hope they release I Can Hear the Sea, Only Yesterday, and On Your Mark someday in the US. I really liked I Can Hear The Sea, and my sister's fave is Only Yesterday.

    ReplyDelete