Monday, November 29, 2010

Day 331: Metroid Fusion


I've pretty much left the avid video gaming behind but every Halloween I still have the itch to dress up as a video character. How awesome would it be to have Samus armor?? It's a good thing it's completely unreasonable and expensive to have that sort of a costume collection or I'd be a horrible role model of minimalism.

Here is a partial list of some of my desired costumes:

  • Etna from Disgaea
  • Xiao Yu alt costume from Tekken 5
  • Samus from Metroid
  • A better quality Chell costume and portal gun from Portal <-- not easily satisfied!
  • My WoW character
  • Halo armor
  • A Guilty Gear costume
I'm a little disappointed that I can't think of a costume off hand with really cool weapons. Might have to update this later...


One of my first cosplay costumes!

Status: Dibbed

No comments :

Post a Comment