Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 318: Neuromancer - William Gibson


It's a sign that I'm near the end when I'm giving away books like this. This book was also probably owned by the guy who claimed to own Count Zero but it's been almost ten years in my possession so I think I have rights to it now.

I'm pretty sure I met the friend who loaned me the William Gibson novels at the 7th Sea game I used to play. He's a really great guy although I haven't seen him in years. He was there the first time I got drunk in college, the first time I saw "All Your Base Are Belong To Us," and he helped me get my first job that mattered.

I have fond memories of playing Cuththroat (I was decent at pool back then!) and Road Rash 3D with him and the other guys. Oh yeah, and can't forget Thrill Kill. The never-released fighting game of dead serial killers fighting brutally for another chance at life.

Status: Dibbed

1 comment :

  1. Since I missed the flat iron, I suppose I could console myself with this.

    (Plus, I get to scratch it off my "To buy at a used book store" list...)

    :)

    ReplyDelete