Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day 123: Apples to Apples


My sister and her boyfriend picked up this copy of Apples to Apples for me - the same day I bought myself a copy. It still seemed like it would be cool to have a smaller, more portable copy so we opened it to play a game. To our horror we discovered the game designers to be grasping at straws for new words. There were considerably more celebrity names and half the cards were actually pairs of words connected with ampersands. E.g. "Sugar & Spice," "Pork & Beans," and "Lock & Load." Absolutely unacceptable.

Status: Dibbed

7 comments :

  1. Great! Now I have two presents for you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh- what was the other thing? I remember asking for it and forgot about it. he he!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Should be around for awhile tonight and tomorrow if you feel like stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. text me so I remember your number.

    ReplyDelete