Saturday, May 8, 2010

Day 127: Fatal Frame III


In my Fatal Frame II post I mentioned the innovative gameplay of this series. A fourth installment was actually released on the Wii but it is only available in Japan. There was buzz about this game for years before the Japan released so when I discovered that it was not going to make it to US shores I was crushed. I think the game would have worked well with the Wii controller.

That leaves me with one other game that I want strongly enough to possibly buy a Wii for. I played Okami on the Playstation 2 and fell in love with it. The entire aesthetic of the game is beautiful and the story is engaging. You play the goddess Amaterasu in wolf form, battling demons and revitalizing the barren land with your calligraphy technique.

Status: Dibbed

1 comment :