Monday, May 24, 2010

Day 142: Final Fantasy III


I love Final Fantasy games but I hardly ever finished them. I usually end up consumed by side quests until I get bored of the game. One of the few that I finished was Final Fantasy IX. This is strange to me because after I had put in over fifty hours my boyfriend accidentally deleted my save and I had to start all over again.

Reasons why I didn't finish the other FF games:
Final Fantasy VII: Played on a PC, it was slow as hell
Final Fantasy V & VI: Ported to PS, the load times drove me crazy
Final Fantasy VIII: Once I got the airship I kept getting nauseated
Final Fantasy X: Broke up with my bf and it was his copy
Final Fantasy III: Consumed by side quests
Final Fantasy Tactics: Distracted by other games

I guess I was mistaken as to why I don't usually finish Final Fantasy games.

Status: Dibbed

1 comment :