Friday, June 11, 2010

Day 161: Casserole Dish


I forgot to post yesterday. This is the first time I have gone so far as to have a full night sleep before remembering. I've been late several times but I've always woken up in the middle of the night and taken care of it then.

This weekend is crazy busy so I have a decent excuse for forgetting. My new roommate moved in yesterday so I stopped by for a bit and helped her pack. Then I was off to a friend's 30th birthday. We dined on some fantastic tacos. Finally most of the party moved to The Comet to watch Champagne, Champagne. They're a local hip hop group and they put on an energetic show. Eventually I stumbled home and went straight to bed.

Status: Dibbed

1 comment :

  1. I will take this! It would be great for mixing bath crafts.

    ReplyDelete