Saturday, June 5, 2010

Day 155: Blue Monday: Nobody's Fool


I'm late posting tonight. This has only happened a handful of times (not counting vacation) and it's always because I was out at bars with friends. Usually I wake up at 3 or 4 am with a jolt as I realize I forgot to post. I can't get back to sleep so I get up and write. In those cases I adjust the time stamp because otherwise it makes the blog more difficult to navigate.

Tonight I went to a Prohibition themed party wearing an outfit I had purchased for a similar themed NYE party a year and a half ago. That night, one of my friends talked me in to wearing a "sexy flapper" dress instead. I spent the entire night tugging it down. The outfit tonight is a shapeless black dress but I use a scarf to create a drop waist so it actually looks pretty good.

Status: Dibbed

No comments :

Post a Comment