Sunday, July 25, 2010

Day 206: Biore facial cleansing wipes



I have one full package of these as well as a partial package. I didn't realize I had purchased a duplicate box. They are dry towels but when you moisten them they get soapy. I never use them because I have a difficult time using anything disposable - even things already in my possession. I just hate creating waste.

In a similar vein I have a difficult time washing vegetables because I feel weird using very much water but I don't want pesticides or dirt on the food I'm eating. I spend a bit of time arguing with myself over whether it is necessary to clean my lettuce.

Status: Dibbed

1 comment :

  1. It seems really weird, but I'll take these, and the Japanese cloth bag? o_o; I use the Olay ones (the box you pictured looks like an Olay one rather than Biore), they're good for taking off make-up and for travel.

    ReplyDelete