Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day 182: Alchemist


I played this for the first time last night, at The Stumbling Monk. My friend is attempting to try everything on their beer menu by the end of the year. The challenge is that the beer menu is constantly changing and we always ask for the beers that will most likely leave the menu soonest.

Last night I tried a new sour lambic on the menu and loved it. I'm on a fruity beer and foamy cocktail kick lately. Drinks I think my sister would enjoy. I've started ordering a variation of the Hemingway Daquiri that I came up with when I was craving a pink foamy drink. Rum, equal parts grapefruit and lime juice, creme de cassis (instead of maraschino liqueur), simple syrup, and egg white. It's pretty damn tasty!

Status: Dibbed

1 comment :

  1. I'd like to dib this as well. The other game I picked up from you (Hoity Toity) turned out to be quite fun!

    ~Aramada

    ReplyDelete