Monday, December 20, 2010

Day 354: Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II


I was really hoping my friend and I would finish this before the end of the year but it doesn't seem like that will happen. I'm also really getting desperate for things to get rid of. I have a few more books I can pass on, and I was planning to get rid of my PS2, so that will get me pretty close. Scrabble is also a possibility. I've only played it once since I bought it about two years ago. I feel strange getting rid of Scrabble because it's just the kind of game everyone has in their house but I have plenty of other great games to play.

My sister recently introduced my family (we all love games!) to a game she calls Pictophone. Each person gets a stack of papers equal to the number of people playing. Each person writes a word or phrase on the first piece of paper and hands it off to their neighbor. That person reads the card and puts it at the bottom of the stack. Then they have to draw what they read. Repeat until all the stacks have gone around the table. This game is really fun and a perfect addition to our holiday festivities. We've been playing Apples to Apples for years and it'll be nice to try something new with the extended family.

Status: Dibbed

1 comment :

  1. better dib this too, so you can come play it ;)

    ReplyDelete