Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day 343: Art Supplies


I bought these for a Graphic Design class I was taking at the School of Visual Concepts. I was lucky in that  my roommate was able to lend me many of the supplies I needed. I enjoyed the class but I don't think I'll be taking any more artsy classes. Every week we had to collect samples of design, do a design project, and come up with concept sketches.  The class was way too time consuming and stressful for something I was doing for fun. I should have known because I took one art class in college as well. I had some lovely figure studies and self portraits but it was by far the biggest time suck of all my classes.

Status: Dibbed

1 comment :

  1. I need art supplies! Can I dibs these? I'll be back soon to take things. PS Rule # 10! You may need markers at some point!

    Aurana

    Who are impartial third parties? I'm a third party! Can I call an impartial third party meeting?

    ReplyDelete