Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 296: Guitar Hero III and Guitar Hero World Tour


I'm posting these as one item because I actually forgot that I owned a copy of Guitar Hero III. I purchased the game in order to acquire an extra guitar and never bothered to take the game out of the box. My roommate discovered it when she was clearing out our closet.

I have almost no motivation to play the Guitar Hero series because I've already sunk hundreds of dollars in Rock Band downloadable content. I've got three years worth of music purchases that I can only access through the Rock Band franchise. There is also a lot of overlap between Guitar Hero and Rock Band tracks so there are only one or two that I'm interested in that are only on Guitar Hero. It's kind of ridiculous.

Status: Dibbed

No comments :

Post a Comment