Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day 279: Bust a Move 2: Dance Tengoku Mix for Playstation


This was my favorite playstation game for many years. It's an extremely Japanese rhythm game where you copy button presses to the beat to make your character dance. You know, like up, up, down, down, circle. The characters are really cute and the music is fun. In the picture below I'm dressed up as Comet, the rollerblading waitress.

The year I wore this costume I also participated in a BaM2 tournament at Sakura Con. I was staff so I couldn't actually win but I still had the fighting spirit. I made it to the last round and would have won except I was a little too overconfident. I chose to try to reflect an attack instead of dodging it. Reflecting an attack requires more precise timing but it sends the attack back to the attacker. I can reflect an attack 95% of the time but this time my timing was just a tiny bit off and I failed.



Status: Dibbed

1 comment :