Saturday, October 9, 2010

Day 281: When Things Fall Apart


This is one of two books I own by Pema Chodron. I'm keeping the other one but I don't see myself referencing this one very often because life is pretty good. I just returned from a seven course dinner at the Corson Building. It is a wonderfully intimate restaurant with communal seating and almost all the courses were served family style. The experience was probably three and a half hours long and the food and wine pairings were fantastic. It was fun and indulgent but it makes me really appreciate how easy I have it. I have wonderful friends and I can afford to occasionally treat myself like this. My youngest sister's highest spirits are not much more than my lowest moments. I'm never quite sure how much to talk about her but I don't think she reads my blog at all. I guess I'll find out if she does...

Status: Dibbed

No comments :

Post a Comment