Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day 319: Economics For The Rest Of Us


I went through this phase AFTER I graduated from business school where I thought economics was the most interesting thing ever. Economics and politics. I started reading relevant blogs and books and I listened to NPR all day. I talked about those subjects constantly; one of my friends once dubbed me a news nerd. Then one day I just burned out. Now I avoid the news and only read the stuff my friends share on Google Reader. Luckily they're pretty good about sharing so I still have plenty of interesting stuff to read.

This book was actually a gift from the French couchsurfer who stayed with me. I mentioned her before because she got lost on the way to my house and I had to track her down on my scooter. She worked at this publishing agency and offered to bring me a book of my choosing.

Status: Dibbed

No comments :

Post a Comment