Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 312: Leather belt


I picked up this belt from Muse Belts on Etsy because I liked that it doesn't have a traditional buckle. It looks better on than it does in the photograph. I'm still not confident about getting rid of it but I'm trying to take a hard line on items that I haven't worn for over six months (excepting seasonal pieces).

I've always had difficulty with accessorizing and I still don't think I've figured it out. I've finally made progress on necklaces and I have quite a few I love and wear frequently but other than that my only regular accessories are a winter scarf and gloves. I recently lost my favorite necklace when I went in to Seven for a hair cut. They have these weird changing rooms and I removed my necklace and probably left it there on accident. I was so disappointed but I ordered a new one off Etsy and she had a new one to me within a week!

My favorite necklace! Obscure punctuation.

Status: Dibbed

1 comment :