Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 6: Azumanga Daioh manga




There was a time when I thought my graphic novel collection was the one thing I would pass down to my children. Then the library finally started stocking them and I grew out of many of my titles.

Yesterday when I was looking through my bookshelf I thought about what it would really mean to hold on to something for possible offspring. I would be keeping books I'm probably never going to read again in my possession for fifteen plus years just in case my teenage love for comics was genetic. These ones are not even sentimental. It's time to let them go.

Status: Dibbed

5 comments :

  1. I really need to get rid of some old comics that I have as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't make it to Steph's b-day party [as you can see] but I have a few days off next week so I'll be glad to take them off your hands then! :)

    ReplyDelete