Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day 3: Cheongsam



The pretty fabric has saved this dress in the past but not today!

This cheongsam was bought at an anime convention 6 years ago and I have not worn it since. Back then I would occasionally succumb to buying something I thought was pretty even if it did not fit me and that was the case here. I have since learned that wearing clothes that fit is the most important element of dressing well and I am a much more cautious shopper.


Size: L
Bust: 17"
Waist: 16"

Status: Dibbed

2 comments :

  1. I'll take it if noone smaller volunteers themself :3 It'll rot in my closet while I try to fit into it, along with all my other cute clothes X3;;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet, it's yours unless someone actually tries it on in the next week and it fits :)

    ReplyDelete