Friday, January 1, 2010

Day 1: Assorted Ear Plugs



When I moved to the Pike/Pine corridor it took me months to learn how to sleep to the constant sounds of drunken revelers outside my apartment. Earplugs seemed like a plausible solution but I've never found a pair I've liked so this assorted pack seemed like a great idea. Unfortunately I dislike earplugs much more than I realized and I gave up after four pairs.

This trial pack of earplugs included two individually packaged pairs each of twenty eight different foam earplugs. Varieties include "Camo," "Nitro," "Nascar," and "Tattoo."

Status: Dibbed

2 comments :

  1. I'm thinking Mom's post didn't show up... she just told me on the phone that she requested the ear plugs. Since her's isn't here, I'll formally request them for her.

    Awesome start Em!! Great idea :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have any left over, I want! :D

    ReplyDelete