Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 166: Final Fantasy Tactics


Final Fantasy Tactics is one of my top five sentimental video game loves of all time. I had not previously thought I'd be in to the tactics style of game but I was immediately hooked. I enjoyed the turn-based gameplay but most importantly I like the design. I value overall feel of games over bleeding edge graphics (almost every N64 game made me feel literally nauseated) and to me all the elements of this game came together perfectly. It doesn't hurt that I'm a sucker for the cute little sprites.

My favorite video game, the tactics game Disgaea, appeals to me for similar reasons with the bonus of gorgeous art and hilarious dialogue. I wish I'd gotten around to cosplaying Etna while I was still in to costuming.



Status: Dibbed

1 comment :

  1. Well, if no one else wants it, I'll take it! Also, <3 Disgaea! What a hilarious game!

    ReplyDelete