Monday, June 21, 2010

Day 172: I'm Just Here For the Food - Alton Brown


Who doesn't love Alton Brown? When I had cable TV I was a huge fan of his show Good Eats. One of the techniques I learned from Alton Brown is to bake my hard-cooked eggs instead of boiling them. Boiling hard eggs isn't exactly difficult but if you get distracted and don't notice when the water starts to bubble it's easy to end up with rubbery eggs. Baking is nice because you just stick them in the oven at 325 degrees and set the timer for thirty minutes. Voila!

Status: Dibbed

4 comments :

  1. Alton Brown is a god among men.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this dibbed for me.. or someone else? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, someone else got to it first :( I realized after I posted that I didn't have your number so I told Cody to let you know but he was too slow.

    ReplyDelete