Saturday, April 3, 2010

Day 92: How to Self-Destruct - Jason Seiden


Jason Seiden is the author of a popular career blog that I follow. Last year, to celebrate the release of his new book Super Staying Power he gave away copies of his previous book for free by the case. I sent my old manager a link and he was cool enough to order a box full for the office. I grabbed a few of the remaining copies to distribute.

How to Self-Destruct is not your average career book: it's pretty damn funny. Each chapter is organized in to two distinct sections - the part that tells you how to destroy your career and the part that offers advice for those masochists who for some reason still desire to succeed.

Status: Dibbed

1 comment :

  1. As I just got rejected for yet another job, I wouldn't mind being able to laugh about it T_T Dibby?

    ReplyDelete