Saturday, December 18, 2010

Day 352: Magazine rack


Now that I've given away all the copies of Verbatim, I no longer need something to hold them. It's just a charcoal gray magazine holder from Ikea.

I tried really hard to take a good photo but the light was horrible for photographs today and I'm not a strong photographer anyway. I hardly ever mess with the settings. I remember when I first realized that you shouldn't just stick people's heads in the center of the image. My photography suddenly got so much better!

I used to take tons of photos of buildings and historical artifacts but then I realized that I never care to look at those photos later. Now I try to only take photographs that will preserve an actual memory of people or an experience. I'm much more likely to look at old photos when there is a manageable quantity.

Status: Dibbed

No comments :

Post a Comment