Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day 350: 250 Essential Kanji


This book originally belonged to someone I haven't seen in years. In fact, I haven't seen him since the year he drove me and my cousin down to an anime convention in Oregon so I could sell eared hats. That trip was a disaster. My cousin and I were  watching a Live Action Sailor Moon marathon when I received a phone call from him professing his love for me. I told him it wasn't a good time. When we went back to the apartment we were staying in we overheard him talking about how he could beat up little kids - or something like that. I decided we couldn't stay there and we fortunately found someone to crash with.

Status: Dibbed

1 comment :

  1. Kanji is what I'm focusing on first for the next time I take the JLPT, so uh, I welcome all comers? X3;
    Personally, while I was in Japan, I did run into people who managed to know NO kanji o_o; but just from daily use you usually end up remembering like, half a dozen or so.

    ReplyDelete