Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Day 88: MAC lipstick


I don't think I've ever used this lipstick. I almost never wear anything on my lips besides chapstick. I dislike the feel of gunk on my lips and it always wears off so quickly. This is one of the many purchases I used to make at the persuasion of the MAC girls that were rarely a good idea.

Now I stick to a simple routine and while I still don't bother more days than not it's not nearly the pain in the ass it once was. I use the same technique every time. Neutral lids, pretty color along the lashline, black eyeliner, a little concealer, blush. Exactly what I learned when I invested in a makeup lesson several years ago. Of course, the stylist told me I should fill in my brows but if I keep my bangs long I don't need to bother!

Status: Dibbed

No comments :

Post a Comment