Sunday, September 26, 2010

Day 268: Suitcase


I love this bag. It's a hard case in a beautiful cherry red. It's as big as a bag can get while staying carry-on sized. This suitcase has traveled with me all around Europe and to Japan. It has also accompanied me on many visits to California. I've never seen anyone with the same suitcase.

The only reason I'm getting rid of it is that my traveling style has changed. I need to be more mobile and backpack straps are crucial. My new bag isn't as pretty but it's well-designed and functional. It's convertible to a backpack or a messenger bag yet opens like a suitcase for easy access. It has a water bottle holder, laptop section, compressor straps, sturdy and lockable zippers, and a handle everywhere you would want one. It also was priced under a hundred bucks. Awesome.

If you are in the market for a highly functional bag I would definitely recommend the eBags bag, but if you usually stay in a hotel my old bag will serve you well!

Status: Dibbed

2 comments :

  1. I would love this. Please, if it's still available?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooohhhhh. I bet I could work that bag out! I could even pick it up promptly this time :-)

    ReplyDelete