Sunday, August 8, 2010

Day 219: Blue Monday: Lovecats


I only have one more comic post after this one. Then I'll be hauling the entire lot down to the comic book store unless one of you claims them. When I was a kid I thought everyone collected something and I kept trying out different themes, hoping that one of them would click. I tried comics, magic cards (didn't actually have anyone to play them with), X-men cards, Kinder Egg prizes, shells, rocks, and all sorts of other random crap. Fortunately my lack of funds prevented me from taking my "collections" very far. Now the only things I intentionally accumulate are board games.

Status: Dibbed

2 comments :

  1. I already have most of the Blue Monday you post ^^; If you liked that, and scooters, it follows that you'd read other Chynna Chugston-Major and Anglo-phile titles that were out X3 I'll go ahead and take this one, and the Hopeless Savages, if you still have it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee, yup. She has great style anyway. I'm glad you're taking these, I was nervous about finding them a new home!

    ReplyDelete